WHAT TO EXPECT
Maintenance Ministry Goal:
To serve the church by providing general maintenance and basic repairs to church building
Maintenance Ministry Expectations:
- Tithe consistently
Maintenance Ministry Responsibilities:
- Inspect lighting system for proper operation, replace pot lights and busted fluorescent tubes and defective ballasts.
- Check all exit signs and emergency lights for proper operation.
- Exit lights should always be lit 24 hours a day.
- Check all bathroom plumbing systems for proper operation. Repair/replace as needed.
- Check all kitchen plumbing systems and fixtures. Repair/replace as needed.
- Check the heating system. Make sure grills and filters are clean.
- Check church building structure for any defects and promptly report any issue to the Maintenance Lead Servant
- Lawn maintenance – cutting and edging grass
- Snow Removal on ramp and stairs shovelled & salted BEFORE services (Wed/Sun)
Length of commitment
- One year commitment
If you are interested in learning more or serving in this Team Ministry, fill out the form below.