REACH YOUTH CONFERENCE 2023
We are so pleased to be hosting the 2023 Reach Youth Conference. We believe that God is about to do something great in the lives of our youth and young adults. During this week, we will be focused on reaching up to God, reaching in and reflecting on the condition of our heart and reaching out to others.
We have a fun week planned with games, outings and worship! Our dear friends from El Paso, Texas, USA will be joining us for the week as well.
Here is some information that you will need to know!
- Age: 11 - 21
- Date: Tuesday July 18, 2023 - Friday July 21, 2023
- Niagara Falls Trip - Saturday July 22, 2023: Apart from the conference dates listed above, we are planning a fun outing with our out of town guests and would love to have you (young adults ages 18 -21) or your child/children join us for a fun trip to Niagara Falls. Light of Life will provide transportation to and from. Youth and Young adults will be responsible for purchasing their own meals.
- Main location: 1080 Bellamy Rd, North Scarborough, M1H 1H2
- Outings include: Medieval Times, Downtown Toronto & Treetop Trekking
- Registration Fee: $150 CAD / participant
- Meals: Snacks, lunches and dinners will be provided
Parents/Guardians are expected to:
- Drop-off your child/children at church on Tuesday July 18, 2023 anytime between 9:15am - 9:45am and 9:45am on Wednesday July 19, 2023 - Friday July 21, 2023.
- Pick-ups may differ per day. Please refer to the itinerary.
LIGHT OF LIFE CHURCH RESPONSIBILITIES
Light of Life is expected to:
- Providing snacks, lunch and dinner
- Supervising youth participants and relay Light of Life housekeeping rules
- Take the appropriate steps necessary to assist youth participants within their capabilities
- Contact parents of any questions/concerns
YOUTH PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
Youth participants are expected to:
- Abide by all applicable rules identified by venue, Light of Life youth leaders and local laws; to ensure safety to protect themselves and possessions.
- Not knowingly participate in any activity, which might endanger either themselves and others.
HOW TO PAY
Please follow the steps outlined below to know how you can e-transfer $150 CAD / participant
E-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: What's it for
Answer: Reach conference
Please complete the waiver for Treetop Trekking by clicking the button below.
MEDIA CONSENT STATEMENT
By consenting to this statement, I allow Light of Life Church House of Blessings to obtain records of my child/children:
- my child's/children's name(s)
- a description of my child/children, including but not limited to their community involvement, etc.
- a photograph of my child/children
- a videotape, an electronic or other image of my child/children
- a recording of my child/children voice
- a quotation or summary of my child/children opinion that they expressed orally
- quotation or summary of my child/children opinion that my child/children expressed in writing, including in an electronic medium
For the uses described below, and for no other purpose:
- advertising on television, radio, newspaper or other medium
- training video & communications materials that may be released to the media
- Web, Internet, Intranet based communications materials
- participation in an event where representatives of the media (television, radio, newspaper, etc.) may be present. I acknowledge that my image, name, voice, etc. may be used by the media
- mini-documentaries in the online services of Light of Life Church House of Blessing
Personal information collected pursuant to this form is collected in compliance with section 38(2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
The information will be used for purposes described in this statement and for no other purpose. If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of this personal information, contact: email@example.com
By consenting to this statement as indicated below, you also understand that the Youth Criminal Justice Act contains provisions which protect the privacy of young offenders, alleged young offenders, young persons who are victims of such offences, as well as young persons who may be witnesses to such offences. Under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, it is an offence to disclose the identity of these individuals, as well as information relating to the offences or alleged offences in which they are involved.
- Consenting to this statement does not, in any way, permit the disclosure of such information.
- I acknowledge that the personal information referred to above was provided freely and voluntarily.
- By consenting to this statement, I agree to release Light of Life Church House of Blessings and its employees and volunteer workers from any claim or liability that may arise out of the use or disclosure of the information collected on this form.