1. WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF?
RANDY: Establishing a business in my career, becoming a husband and Dadda
I may not be the best or come first but the accomplishments I am most proud of are the ones where I had nothing to do with it but to trust God in difficulty, lean on Him, endure the process, stand victorious and gain godly wisdom from each experience.
2. AS A CHILD, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP?
RANDY: Major League Baseball Player
ANDREA: Accountant, like my dad.
3. IF YOU WERE A SUPERHERO, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SUPERPOWER?
RANDY: Healing Power
ANDREA: Mind reader (so I don’t have to wonder about the details)
4. WHAT’S YOUR PET PEEVE?
RANDY: Loud chewing!!!.. close your mouth!
ANDREA: Lack of details
5. IF HOLLYWOOD MADE A MOVIE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHO WOULD PLAY THE LEAD ROLE AS YOU?
RANDY: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
ANDREA: Gina Torres (Jessica), from the show “Suits”
6. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM VACATION DESTINATION?
ANDREA: Bora Bora, Tahiti
7. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR LAST AND FINAL MEAL?
RANDY: 25oz medium well kobe steak, Inspire burger and fries, apple pie milk shake
ANDREA: Bacon, Red Lobster Biscuits, Wood Grilled Salmon, Shrimp Linguini Alfredo with an Ice Tea then MacDonald’s creamy vanilla soft served in a crispy cone.
8. FAVOURITE BIBLE VERSE OR LIFE QUOTE:
RANDY: ALL of the Bible!… Life Quote: You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined.
ANDREA: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2Timothy 1:7 NKJV)