WHAT TO EXPECT
WELCOMING Ministry Goal:
To provide a warm and friendly welcome to all those who arrive to service - especially to anyone
visiting our church for the first time.
WELCOMING Ministry Expectations:
- Tithe consistently
- Sit at the back
- Greeters are placed on a schedule
- Arrive 30 minutes before the start of service and stay at the door entrance until about 10 – 15 minutes after worship begins to greet latecomers and make visitors feel welcome.
- Provide a smile and warm welcome to all who arrive for worship.
- Have a friendly and positive attitude
- Approachable – willing to communicate with people.
- Introduce yourself to visitors and encourage them to fill out an on-line visitor’s card.
- Be familiar with church’s programs and those in leadership roles so you’re able to answer any questions or connect those who are visiting or having questions
- Follow up with visitors after the worship service
Length of commitment:
- One year commitment
If you are interested in learning more or serving in this Team Ministry, fill out the form below.